- Return ticket / Jon Doust.
- Doust, Jon, (author.)
- Fremantle, WA : Fremantle Press, 2020.
- 261 pages ; 21 cm.
- Male friendship — Fiction.
- Australian fiction.
- Hitchhiking — South Africa — Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations — Fiction.
- Voyages and travels — Fiction.
- Drifters — Fiction.
- Voyages and travels.
- Israel — Fiction.
- South Africa — Fiction.
- Third book in a loose trilogy about Jack Muir, following from BOY ON A WIRE and TO THE HIGHLANDS. Jack Muir is a restless adventurer, an idealist and dreamer. Escaping his stifling country town, he jumps ship to hitchhike South Africa at the height of apartheid and hate, then flees to a kibbutz in Israel where he finds love in a time of war. It is the unexpected gift of two mothers that will change the course of his life – and it is the pilgrimage old Jack makes that allows him to reunite with his kibbutznik brothers and to understand the true meaning of love at journey’s end.
- Sequel to: To the Highlands.
- Includes bibliographical references.
Libraries Australia ID
Contributed by Libraries Australia